Middle Tennessee Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Lawyers Relentlessly Pursue Justice for Victims
When you have been injured or have lost a loved one in an accident that was caused by another party, it can be difficult to know who to turn to for advice on your options for pursuing justice.
For almost 30 years, our attorneys have represented clients throughout the State of Tennessee including our office locations of Nashville, Murfreesboro, Lebanon, Cookeville, and Memphis. In addition, we serve clients throughout the State of Kentucky through our office in Bowling Green. Click here to see which communities and counties we serve. Our work in the area and our commitment to our clients has earned us a reputation for offering compassionate and relentless personal injury representation to clients who have been injured in a wide range of accidents. We know how difficult it can be to address the legal issues stemming from an accident, and work to provide the helpful and detailed representation you deserve when pursuing compensation for your losses.
You Are Why We Do What We Do
Our Nashville personal injury lawyers entered the practice of law for one specific reason – to help victims just like you pursue the compensation needed to make your life whole after an accident.
We have seen the dramatic and lasting impact a serious injury or loss of a loved one can have on a family, and have committed our careers to protecting accident victims from unnecessary financial hardship caused by another party’s negligence. To do so, we relentlessly pursue compensation for all of your losses, both current and future, including:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Continued or future medical care
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of potential income
- Grief counseling
The Lawyer You Choose DOES Make a Difference
If you or a loved one has been injured, or you have lost a family member in a car accident that was caused by another party’s negligence, it is important to consult an experienced attorney for advice on your rights to pursue justice for your losses. Unfortunately, choosing the right attorney can be a challenging task, especially when dealing with the physical and emotional pain resulting from the accident.
While choosing an attorney can be difficult, it is an important step in your quest for compensation – the lawyer you select to represent you can have a dramatic impact on the ultimate resolution of your case.
We believe that there are many important factors to consider when selecting an attorney to represent you during your pursuit of justice, including:
- Experience: In personal injury cases, the experience of your attorney can be incredibly important. The more experience an attorney has dealing with insurance companies and their lawyers, and investigating your accident, the better they can represent you.
- Commitment: Unfortunately, some lawyers and law firms are all about making a quick buck off of their clients. These lawyers will routinely accept the first settlement the insurance company offers, even if it doesn’t cover your losses. When you have been injured, you deserve an attorney who will fight to maximize your compensation and refuse to accept low ball settlement offers.
- Personal attention: When dealing with physical and emotional pain, it can be difficult to deal with your legal issues. You deserve a lawyer who will personally handle every aspect of your legal case, and will be available to answer your questions and address your concerns as they arise.
Our Tennessee Accident Injury attorneys are committed to offering relentless representation with quality client service. To do so, we will:
- Offer honest and helpful advice on your case
- Review your case during a free consultation
- Travel to your hospital room to discuss your case
- Represent you on a contingency fee basis
- Conduct a thorough investigation into your accident
- Build your case as though it will go to trial
- Negotiate a settlement that covers all of your losses and future expenses
- Take your case to trial if necessary
Contact Us to Discuss Your Case During a Free Consultation
If you have been injured or have lost a loved one in an accident caused by another party’s negligence, it is important to consult an attorney as quickly as possible. By getting us involved in your case soon after your accident, you increase your chances of obtaining compensation for your losses, and allow us to handle all of your legal issues while you focus on recovering.
To alleviate some stresses during this difficult time, we offer our services on a contingent fee basis, meaning that you are not responsible for legal fees unless we help you recover compensation. Our offices are conveniently located in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Cookeville, Lebanon, Memphis and Bowling Green. All of our offices have free parking with easy access. You won’t need to search for a parking spot or make a long hike to our door.
Contact us online or call 615-200-1111 or 1-800-777-MATT to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case and learn how we can help you pursue justice for your losses.