The Experienced Guidance You Need to Pursue Justice for Burn Injuries
Burn injuries rank among the most painful injuries an individual can experience. Burns of all severity can damage nerve endings and leave the victim disfigured or without the use of limbs.
If you or a loved one has suffered burn injuries in an accident or wreck that was caused by another party’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses. Our Nashville burin injury lawyers work diligently to offer the advice you need to understand your options for pursuing compensation for any losses stemming from your injuries, including:
- Medical bills
- Continued and future treatment
- Skin grafts and reconstructive surgery
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
We take a team approach to every case.
When you or a loved one has suffered a serious burn injury in a car wreck, truck wreck, motorcycle wreck or ATV wreck, it can be difficult to focus on the legal issues resulting from the accident.
Our attorneys work diligently to shoulder your legal burdens in an effort to allow you to focus on recovering, both physically and emotionally, from your injuries. To do so, we take a team approach to every case, and address every aspect of your personal injury litigation, including:
- Discovery: The first step in your pursuit of compensation for your losses is the discovery, or investigation process. Our team will conduct a detailed investigation into your accident in an effort to prove the at-fault party’s negligence. We will visit the scene of the accident, interview witnesses and consult accident experts to build a case that is strong enough to take to trial.
- Negotiation: In some cases, negotiating a settlement can be an effective way to secure compensation without the delay and effort of a court trial. Our lawyers will attempt to negotiate a settlement that covers all of your losses, and any future expenses you may incur.
- Trial representation: If a settlement cannot be reached or is against your best interests, we will take your case to court trial. Using the evidence obtained during the discovery process, we will demonstrate the other party’s negligence and plead your case for compensation.
Contact us online or call 615-200-1111 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your burn injuries and learn more about how we can help you pursue justice for your losses.