We Hold Medical Professionals Responsible for Negligence
When you are ill or injured, it can be easy place your trust into a doctor or other medical professional. In some cases, your trust may be misplaced, however, as medical professionals do make mistakes that lead to further discomfort or injury, and even death.
If you or a loved one has suffered or lost their life because of a mistake made by a medical professional, it is important to understand your rights to pursue compensation for your losses. Our Nashville medical malpractice attorneys work diligently to provide the advice you need to understand your case, the compensation you may be entitled to and the options you have for pursuing justice for your injuries and losses.
What is medical malpractice?
In short, a medical malpractice case arises when a doctor, nurse or other medical professional makes a mistake, oversight or is negligent in providing care that adheres to the standards preset by state and federal guidelines.
Medical malpractice cases can involve a wide range of factors and issues, including:
- Misdiagnosis of a condition or disease
- Failure to diagnose a condition or disease
- Prescribing incorrect medication
- Administering unnecessary treatments
- Prescribing medications with adverse interactions
Experienced Guidance during Your Pursuit of Justice
Our attorneys take a team approach to every personal injury case, allowing us to offer the detailed and insightful representation you need during your search for justice. On your behalf, we will:
- Conduct a detailed investigation into the actions of the medical professional
- Gather evidence that demonstrates negligence
- Use that evidence as leverage during settlement negotiations
- Take your case to court if a settlement is against your best interests
- Offer the relentless trial representation needed to help you pursue a judgment in your favor
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your medical malpractice concerns and learn how we can help, contact us online or call 615-200-1111.